Kids and teens are the best companions and users of video games, it is also fair to give them the opportunity to have fun, create, and live an unforgettable time to share with other small but great developers around the world.
If you want to help children and teenagers learn coding and computational thinking, enhance core skills such as teamwork, if you think kids can become creative actors in using the technology at their disposal and not just passive video game users
Join and become a protagonist..
The global success of KGJ 18 also depends on you!
The KGJ Ambassador is the main link between KGJ and local realities and should
- Spread the jam philosophy
- Identify and implement the actions needed to promote the KGJ at the local schools
- Encourage schools and Dojos to sign up and organize an event
- Facilitate and support the organization of events, locating and assisting in particular the schools of its area of reference
- Look for local partners and sponsors
- Ensure respect for the rules and the spirit of the KGJ
- Keep contacts and relationships with organizers and other ambassadors around the world
Dublin - Roberto Aiello
Venezia - Andrea Ferraresso
Perugia - Caterina Moscetti
Gradueted in Communication Science, teacher in Primary School. President of Crea Digitale, social promotion association. Author of teacher’s guidebook on coding and creative thinking.
Modena - Claudia Fazio
Humanistic / Philosophical Education.
Thoughts: “I dream a world where children teach and professors learn 🙂 The new generations have a lot to transmit.”
Macerata - Danila Leonori
Salerno - Luca Scalzullo
Palermo - Vincenzo Virgilio
Sanluri - Davide Costa
Dubai - Martin De Bonis
Dubai - Claudia Marino